Our Covid-19 response and risk management
We are doing everything we can during these challenging times to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff whilst continuing to provide our services at the highest level. We have now have implemented additional health and safety procedures and ask that you are aware and cooperative with these safety requirements prior to our appointment.
• On arrival - Our staff have been instructed to ask if there any reason to suspect risk of exposure to COVID-19 at the premises and confirm if they are able to enter the premises safely.
• Hygiene vigilance - Our staff are provided with all required hygiene products, including P2 masks, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, alcohol based wipes and disposable gloves to use when entering a customer’s home
• Surface sterilization - We will be exercising additional wipe downs of all surfaces and equipment, and any high touch points we come into contact with before and after each installation.
• Social distancing - Our staff will implement social distancing measures when attending your premises and we ask that you respect and comply with this regulation.
• Appointment rescheduling - The appointment will be rescheduled and deferred to a more suitable time for any of the following reasons:
- If either one of our staff or customer is uncomfortable with entering the premises for health and safety reasons
- If either one of our staff or anyone at the premises is unwell and if they have any reason to suspect that they or anyone else at the premises has been exposed to someone with, or suspected to have COVID-19
- If either one of our staff or anyone at the premises are in self-isolation due to having contact with someone with a suspected or diagnosed case of Covid-19
- If either one of our staff or anyone at the premises are experiencing any covid-19 symptoms
- If either one of our staff or anyone at the premises is awaiting covid-19 test results for him/her self or anyone within their proximity.
Your safety and the safety of our team is our number one priority and we appreciate your cooperation
We’re all in this together!